Welcome to Rock of Agers

Welcome to Rock of Agers

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Making the List: The Best of the British Invasion

Lists. In rock, there are set lists, and song lists, and performers lists, and equipment lists. I've always liked lists. In fact, in most of the bands I performed in, I was the one who compiled the song list and designed the set lists. So here in Rock of Agers, I'm going to make and share all types of rock-related lists. If you disagree with some of the list choices, let us know in the comments section. Or submit a new list of your own. We can all learn from lists. And they're fun to argue about.

My Top Ten British Invasion Bands
  1. The Rolling Stones
  2. The Animals
  3. The Kinks
  4. The Beatles
  5. The Yardbirds
  6. The Spencer Davis Griup
  7. The Who
  8. The Small Faces
  9. The Zombies
  10. The Searchers

No comments:

Post a Comment