Welcome to Rock of Agers

Welcome to Rock of Agers

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Making the List: The 10 Top Bands/Artists I Wish I Had Seen Live

Lists. In rock, there are set lists, and song lists, and performers lists, and equipment lists. I've always liked lists. In fact, in most of the bands I performed in, I was the one who compiled the song list and designed the set lists. So here in Rock of Agers, I'm going to make and share all types of rock-related lists. If you disagree with some of the list choices, let us know in the comments section. Or submit a new list of your own. We can all learn from lists. And they're fun to argue about.
As someone who started attending live concerts in 1965, I have been fortunate to see most of the great classic rock and roll artists. Here are 10 bands/artists I didn't see and now never will.

10. The Byrds
9.  Velvet Underground
8.  Dave Clark Five
7.  Traveling Wilburys
6.  The Jerry Garcia Band
5.  Stevie Ray Vaughn
4.  John Lennon
3.  The Doors
2.  Elvis Presley
1.  The Beatles

No comments:

Post a Comment