Welcome to Rock of Agers

Welcome to Rock of Agers

Saturday, September 10, 2016

Making The List: The Groups Whose 8-Tracks My Best Friend and I Listened to Over and Over in His Chevy in the later 60s.

Lists. In rock, there are set lists, and song lists, and performers lists, and equipment lists. I've always liked lists. In fact, in most of the bands I performed in, I was the one who compiled the song list and designed the set lists. So here in Rock of Agers, I'm going to make and share all types of rock-related lists. If you disagree with some of the list choices, let us know in the comments section. Or submit a new list of your own. We can all learn from lists. And they're fun to argue about.
  1. The Beatles
  2. The Rolling Stones
  3. Young Rascals
  4. Iron Butterfly
  5. Creedence Clearwater Revival
  6. Vanilla Fudge
  7. The Crazy World of Arthur Brown
  8. Big Brother and the Holding Company

No comments:

Post a Comment